What can YOU do to avoid any viral illness, including COVID-19?
We strongly encourage that you all support and strengthen your immunity as compromised immunity is exactly what puts you at risk.
- Maintain a positive mental state, optimism—spend time daily in gratitude, meditation, and/or prayer
- Exercise most days of the week
- Spend time in nature
- Make good food choices, such as superfoods (plant based, nutrient dense, calorie sparse foods), fresh and local, mostly produce; choose foods free of preservatives, dyes, additives and pesticides
- Avoid: processed foods, sugar, high glycemic foods and refined white flour
- Drink pure water (spring or filtered, not from a plastic bottle)
-Pay attention to your nose and mouth:
- Maintain moist mucous membranes (it is protective!)
- Consider daily saline Neti Pot and/or nasal spray
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; and when you do, wash hands before and after
-Don’t share the sickness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- 14 days self quarantine after known COVID-19 infection
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19
- Face masks should ONLY BE USED used by people who show symptoms of infectious illness, to help prevent the spread, as well as the providers who care for them
Clean your hands:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing and/or using phone
- When soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol and/or antimicrobial essential oils
AND Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including your phone.
Request an appointment here: https://westlake.vitalhealthpartners.com or call VitalHealth Partners at (440) 571-0006 for an appointment in our Westlake office.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Our treatments are packed with nutrients thoughtfully chosen for their immune boosting benefits. These injections and IVs bypass the gastrointestinal tract and deliver components directly into the bloodstream, allowing for optimal absorption of the vitamins. Key components of both include:Vitamin C: A strong antioxidant that contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the…
While it seems that human beings have a propensity to underestimate nature, I find those inclined toward natural health and wellness tend to do so less often. Remind yourself of the following: You have a powerful immune system It is the main thing standing between you and viral illness (or any illness/death, for that matter). Accordingly,…